The future of the battery is circular.
We help you power it.
Are you ready to join the energy revolution?
Watt4Ever offers a game-changing solution to companies’energy optimisation and storage needs.
Change the way
your company uses energy
We believe that helping your company operate more autonomously means greater profits and a smaller carbon footprint.
Watt4Ever’s innovative process gives a second life to decommissioned, retired, and used high voltage batteries and transforms them into green and robust energy systems.
- Optimized energy consumption and storage needs
- Smoothen the peak demands and increase ROI
- Strategic energy storage ready to use during peak hours
- Benefit from second life batteries cost reduction
- Low maintenance costs
- Driven by circular economy principles
- Giving end-of-life batteries a second life
- Reduced carbon footprint of batteries
- Production is 100% local
- Tailor made offer for SMEs owning solar panels installations or renewable energy systems (RES)
- Noise & pollution-free backup storage
- Responsible recycling after the second life
Safe and Secure
- Batteries are safe and certified according to the strictest standards
- Reliable & maintenance-free backup storage
- Round-the-clock monitoring of your battery’s state of health to ensure uninterrupted service & risk reduction
- Your battery SoH is monitored
- Providing powerful/strong energy everywhere (for EV energy stations)
- Fully integrated & cradle-to-cradle solution (from battery recycling, to product delivery and maintenance)
- Over 10 years of experience and know-how
- Bringing together well-known & reliable actors
Retail buildings and Warehouses
Behind the Scenes
Closing the energy loop for a lower impact on the environment
Welcome to the world of circular economy! From car batteries to responsible power plants, we have built a complete and integrated value chain, that closes the energy loop and follows circular economy principles. By recycling batteries sustainably, Watt4Ever offers a solution (dramatically) stretching batteries lifetime.
Collect End-of-Life batteries.Second life Li-Ion batteries are sourced from electric & hybrid vehicles in Belgium.
Test & SortBatteries are tested and sorted in our facilities.
Reassemble & RefabricateBatteries and modules that are still useable will be integrated and reassembled into new batteries.
Deliver to customersNew storage solutions are designed and delivered directly to you.
RecycleAt the end of another life cycle (at least ten years), we will recycle the batteries again to make sure the energy loop is closed.
at Watt4Ever ?
Watt4Ever: a new circular economy solution for used Electric Vehicle batteriesSee this news
A retrospective of a successful Brussels International Motor Show 2020See this news
The complete loop of batteries on televisionSee this news
They trust us
Energy Manager at Delhaize
Due to the current environmental challenges, Delhaize makes sustainable innovation one of its priorities. Sustainability has been a fixture in Delhaize stores for years. But now Delhaize shifts up a gear and comes up with a first: the reuse of electric car batteries as a backup energy source for the store in the event of a power cut. To this end, Delhaize works together with Watt4ever who converts the batteries into sustainable energy storage systems for our stores.